inc. booking fee
Please read the following terms & conditions relevant to this event before you purchase tickets:
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the following:
Conditions of entry
Non picnic concerts
1. Fireworks, flares or naked flames are not allowed. 2. You are not permitted to bring any food or alcoholic drink inside the fenced concert arena. Soft drinks will be permitted into the concert arena but are restricted to 500ml per person, in a sealed, plastic bottle only.3. Dogs are not allowed, except for guide dogs or assistance dogs.4. Small personal umbrellas are allowed, however large parasols and golf sized umbrellas will not be permitted on site.5. Private marquees and gazebos are not permitted.6. One folding chair per person will be allowed into the concert arena. It should be noted though, that any chairs brought in will need to be positioned behind a demarcation line in the concert arena. This demarcation line will be set to create a safe area both for those customers who wish sit and those who wish to stand at the concert/at the front of the stage area.7. Children aged under five can attend for free. Children aged five and over should purchase a General Admission ticket 8. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over). and no more than 4 under 16’s are to be in the care of one adult (aged 18 years and older).9. Security staff reserve the right to search guests on entrance and refuse entry to those believed to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.10. Entry will be refused to anyone who declines having their person or belongings searched.11. The concert arena is within a fenced area. No pass outs or re-entry will be allowed.
Terms & Conditions
1. In case of inclement weather, the concert will not be cancelled. However, the concert programme may be amended in the interest of safety and enjoyment of the audience.2. The use of recording equipment is prohibited.3. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, the promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions in accordance Government guidelines on infectious diseases.4. LPH Concerts & Events reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.5. LPH Concerts & Events reserves the right to cancel or abandon any performance/event.6. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.7. Beware of counterfeit goods. Buy merchandise from within the concert arena only.8. Admission is at the customer’s own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser/venue.9. Admission is subject to licensing conditions.10. LPH Concerts & Events shall not be liable for:a. Any damage to or loss of the customer’s property whilst at the event, unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the wilful misconduct of LPH Concerts staff.b. Any of the customer’s, its guests, staff and/or agents’ indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).11. LPH Concerts & Events shall not be liable to the customer for:a. Any expenses or losses incurred by the customer; or any delay or non-performance of LPH Concerts & Events obligations to the customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Eventb. ‘Force Majeure Event’ shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond LPH Concerts & Events control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Arena, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.12. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales.
NON PICNIC CONCERTS
I am having trouble downloading my ticket from the confirmation email. What should I do?
This could be because the link in your email was broken or your mail client (outlook, google, etc) is having trouble viewing the attachment. To fix this problem, follow the below steps:
• Look for the following disclaimers: “To help protect your privacy, some of the content has been blocked. To re-enable the blocked features, click here.” Clicking at this point should unlock the email attachments, or
• There may be another disclaimer such as “Always trust content from the sender”. Telling your email client, you trust the sender will reactivate content in the email.
If you continue to have problems, this support link should answer most questions: https://support.seetickets.com
Are child tickets available?
We do not have child tickets available for this event, but children under the age of five can attend for free.
Children aged five and over, should purchase a General Admission ticket.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. No more than four under 16s per adult.
Please note: While we are a family friendly business, please remember that this is an outdoor event with loud music and lots of people and so may not be suitable for very young children
Will tickets be available on the day?
Tickets are strictly subject to availability, so it is always best to purchase your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. It will also save you money as ticket prices may also increase on the day.
Should tickets be available to purchase on the day of the concert, we will make an announcement about prices and availability closer to the event.
Is parking available?
Yes, further details will be released shortly
Is there a pickup/drop off point or a taxi rank?
Yes, further details will be released shortly.
Can I leave the venue and come back once I’ve entered the concert?
Unfortunately, as the concert arena is within a confined fenced area, pass outs and re-entry will not be possible.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
Soft drinks are allowed but must be in 500ml sealed plastic bottle only
You are not allowed to bring any food or alcoholic drinks inside the fenced concert arena.
Can I buy food and drink at the concert?
Yes. We will have a fully licensed bar and a number of food outlets for varied dietary requirements and tastes within the concert arena.
Please note: We operate a ‘Challenge 25’ policy at the bars. Proof of identification and age may be required in the form of a valid driving licence or passport. No alcohol will be served to any persons under the age of 18.
Can I apply to be a vendor at the events?
We are always looking for interesting vendors selling unique products and would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com to tell us about all about your offering.
Please note: You must be self-contained in terms of equipment and have current Public Liability Insurance in place.
Can I bring a chair and other furniture to the event?
You are allowed one folding chair per person in the concert arena for use in the marked-out area away from the stage.
This is to maintain a safe area for those customers who wish sit and those who wish to stand at the front of the stage area. Private marquees and gazebos are not permitted.
What other items should I bring?
This is a standing outdoor evening concert so please keep the British weather in mind. We recommend all concert goers should dress appropriately and be prepared if the ground is wet from rain in the days before the event.
Small personal umbrellas are allowed, however large parasols and golf sized umbrellas will not be permitted.
Is there an ATM / cash machine at the event?
Cash machines will not be available, but all bars take both cash and card payments. Please be aware that some of the independent food outlets in the arena may only take cash.
Can I take photographs?
While professional photography equipment is not permitted, you’re very welcome to capture the atmosphere and fun you and your friends and family are enjoying on a small camera or your phone. If you do take photos, please tag us in on Instagram (@lphconcerts) we’d love to see them.
The concert venue has an inner tarmacked pathway running all the way around which leads directly to the grassed concert area. The grassed area is very flat and the grass is cut short.
A wheelchair platform is available on a first come first served basis and wheelchair accessible toilets are available throughout the concert site.
Access and companion tickets
If you require a carer or companion, please purchase a ‘Carer’ ticket, which will entitle you to bring one carer or companion to assist you free of charge.
Accepted forms of documentation to request a carer or companion ticket are:
• DLA (Care and / or mobility)• PIP (Personal Independence Payment)• D/deaf or blind registration• The Nimbus Access Card
To receive your carer ticket, please purchase your ticket via SEE Tickets and follow the instructions sent via email after your purchase.
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
Terms & Conditions
© 2022 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.