This policy sets out how we collect, process and hold your personal data if you visit gigantic.com, and any site where the top-level domain is gigantic.com, "Website(s)", or otherwise provide personal data to us. We are Gigantic Tickets Limited ("we", "us" and "our"), registered in England and Wales under registration number 06044575, and our registered office is 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
We are the data controller of your personal data.
You can contact us using any of the methods listed on our contact page, https://www.gigantic.com/contact-us
Personal Data We Collect
We collect, process, store and use personal data when you book a ticket to an event, including:
- Your Name
- Shipping and/or Billing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Payment Information
- From time to time we may also ask for additional information when booking tickets. Details of which will be made clear during the checkout process. This may be information relating to your age, location, preferences, vehicle details, or any other information required by the event organiser.
- All personal data that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. If you provide us with inaccurate or false data, and we suspect or identify fraud, we will record this.
- You do not need to provide us with any personal data to access our Website. However, we may still collect the information set under the Data We Automatically Collect section of this policy, and marketing communications in accordance with the Marketing Communications section of this policy.
- When you contact us by email or post, we may keep a record of the correspondence and we may also record and log any telephone call we have with you.
Data We Automatically Collect
When you visit our Website(s), we, or third parties on our behalf, automatically collect and store information about your device and your activities. This information may include:
- your computer or other device's unique ID number
- technical information about your device such as type of device, web browser or operating system
- your preferences and settings such as time zone and language
- statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns
If you sign up to our mailing list, or; opt in to receive marketing communications from us during the checkout process, when telling us you'd like to be updated on ticket availability or reminded when an event goes on sale; you consent to the processing of your data to send you such communications, which may include newsletters, blog posts, surveys and information about new events. We retain a record of your consent.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications by clicking unsubscribe from a marketing email.
How We use Your personal data
We will use your personal data in order to comply with our contractual obligation to supply to you the tickets to an event that you have booked, including to contact you with any information relating to the event, to deliver the event to you in accordance with any requests you make and that we agree to, and to deal with any questions, comments or complaints you have in relation to the event.
We may also use your personal data for our legitimate interests, including dealing with any customer services you require, enforcing the terms of any other agreement between us, for regulatory and legal purposes (for example anti-money laundering), for audit purposes and to contact you about changes to this policy.
Who We Share Your Data With
To facilitate your entry into the event you have booked tickets for, or to fulfill our contractual obligation with which you are a party, your information may be shared with the Event Organiser, Venue or Artist. You will be informed who the Event Organiser is at the time of purchase.
Where you submit a refund claim under your ticket protection provided by TicketPlan, we may need to share your information with TicketPlan to facilitate the refund and validate your entitlement to claim.
We may also share your personal data with any service providers, sub-contractors and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, event ticketing providers, email communication providers, IT service providers, accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your personal data under applicable laws and/or regulations, for example, as part of anti-money laundering processes, to prevent fraud or to protect a third party's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" or "session" based: a persistent cookie will be stored by your web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the you before the expiry date; a session cookie, will expire at the end of the your session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in a cookie.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary by browser. You may be able to obtain information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your browsing experience and will prevent you from being able to book tickets with us.
Cookies We Use
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Expiration Period||Category|
|_gsession||To keep track of your current session||Session||Required|
|_gmdb, g_srvr||Service management cookies||Session||Required|
|g_access_id, g_access_token||Used to restrict user traffic to our servers to prevent overload when our service is busy||Session||Required|
|X-Mapping-fjhppofk||Used to make sure your requests are routed to the correct servers||Session||Required|
|__utma||Used to distinguish users and sessions||2 years||Optional|
|__utmb||Used to determine new sessions/visits||30 minutes||Optional|
|__utmc||Used to determine whether your request is a new session/visit.||Session||Optional|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes||Optional|
|__utmz||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how you reached our site||6 months||Optional|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years||Optional|
- We shall process your personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using industry standard form of secure encryption.
- Where we have given, or you have chosen a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- If you register with us, we shall retain your personal data until you close your account.
- If you receive marketing communications from us, we shall retain your personal data until you opt out of receiving such communications.
- If you have booked a ticket with us or contacted us with a question or comment, we shall retain your personal data for 10 years following the last contact or booking your made with us.
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to a copy of the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, and the recipients, if any, of the personal data.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data, we hold about you, rectified and, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data we hold is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; the processing is solely for direct marketing purposes; or the personal data has been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary under legitimate interest: to fulfill our contractual obligation with which you are a party, i.e. process and deliver to you the tickets or service you ordered; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- If any provision of this policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy so that you are aware of any changes to it. If you continue to use our website(s) or service after the time we state the changes will take effect, you will have accepted the changes.
- If you have any complaints in relation to this policy or otherwise in relation to our processing of your personal data, you should contact the UK supervisory authority: the Information Commissioner, see www.ico.org.uk.