WIN a MEET AND GREET with BOYZONE!
We’re giving one customer the chance to meet and greet the band at their Derby show... That's right, you will get the chance to meet and have your photo with the boys and be the envy of all your friends!
All you need to do is purchase tickets to their show at the 3aaa County Ground in Derby and you will be instantly entered.
(See below for full t&c's)
Twenty-four years, twenty five million record sales, seven hit studio albums, six UK number one singles and hundreds of thousands of ticket sales later; Boyzone are set to perform a hit summer show in Derby ahead of their 25th anniversary in 2018.
Commenting on the expected sell-out show, Boyzone said: “We’re really excited to be back out playing live. It’s going to be great to entertain fans for a select number of shows this summer and we can’t wait to treat the East Midlands to what promises to be a superb night at The 3aaa County Ground in Derby.
“Next year we’ll celebrate our 25th anniversary, which is something we’re very proud and incredibly excited about. Long may this incredible journey continue.”
Boyzone Meet & Greet Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes 11.59pm 3rd Sept 2017
- Winners will be notified via email by 5th Sept 2017 to arrange redemption of the Meet and Greet
- Tickets are only valid for a Meet and Greet on the 16th September at the 3aaa County Ground, Derby
- The Meet and Greet entitles the winner plus 1 guest the chance to meet Boyzone
- Both guests attending require a valid entry ticket to attend the Meet and Greet – if you have purchased a General Admission ticket you will be upgraded to Platinum as part of the prize
- If you have previously purchased a ticket to Boyzone at the 3aaa County Ground on the 16th September you will be entered into the draw
- The event organiser will contact the winner within 7 days to confirm details
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.