For full terms and conditions of entry please visit www.hamilton-park.co.uk or call the Racecourse office on 01698 283806
· No admission to the ground without a valid Ticket. Check your Ticket carefully as mistakes cannot be rectified on the day. No re-admission. Retain your Ticket at all times during the event.
· Under 16’s MUST be accompanied by a person over the age of 16, who is responsible for them at all times. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any unaccompanied person under the age of 16.
· The Ticket holder shall not bring into (or use within) the ground any prohibited items, including but not limited to (i) dangerous or hazardous items, weapons, bottles or any article which may be used as a weapon or missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person and (ii) any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature. Prohibited items may be confiscated. STRICTLY NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WILL BE PERMITTED.
· No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the ground. Smoking in any part of the Grandstand or surrounding buildings is prohibited by law.
· The concert takes place outdoors and is a standing only event. No temporary seating may be brought into the venue and Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against potential inclement weather.
· Viewing of the event is strictly on a first come first serve basis and Management accept no responsibility for obscured viewing due to other concert goers or the layout of the venue.
· The Ticket holder gives unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other exploitation of any film or sound recording of the Event (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
· Tickets and the copyright in the Tickets remains the property of the Management at all times.
· These conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Scottish law, and the Ticket holder submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
If your Ticket is used in breach of these Conditions, it is void (and in such case, the Management reserve the right to cancel this Ticket and to retain any monies paid for it) and the Ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the ground.
Nearest rail station: Hamilton West
Taxis will be available outside the venue
Driving directions to the venue:
Directions from Scotland;
FROM THE WEST: M74 leave at Junction 5, at the roundabout take the Hamilton exit and follow brown signs.
FROM THE EAST: M8/A8 leave at Bellshill/East Kilbride exit A725. Follow signs to M74. At the roundabout (Junction 5 of the M74) take the Hamilton exit and follow brown signs.
Directions from England;
FROM THE SOUTH WEST: Take the M6 then the M74 North. Leave the M74 at Junction 5 and follow brown signs.
FROM THE SOUTH EAST: Take the A1 to Edinburgh, then the M8/A8 West to Glasgow. Leave the M8/A8 at Bellshill/East Kilbride exit A725. Follow signs to M74. At the roundabout (Junction 5 of the M74) take the Hamilton exit and follow brown signs.
Onsite parking is available
View Larger Map