Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for the ultimate Disney experience when Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic and skates into a city near you.
Be charmed by a cast of over 50 unforgettable Disney characters, with Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse, the spirited Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and many of the Disney Princesses including Jasmine, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Tiana. Relive the magic of Disney’s Frozen with Anna, Elsa and the hilarious snowman Olaf as they discover that true love is the greatest magic of all. Sing-along to over 30 unforgettable songs including favourites like “Let It Go”, “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”, and “Hakuna Matata”. Be thrilled by exciting moments from Disney’s The Lion King, Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story, Finding Dory, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more, leaving your whole family captivated with memories that will last them a lifetime.
This skating spectacular is truly a century of Disney Magic, and it was all started by a Mouse!
To celebrate this fantastic tour, we’re giving away a VIP family ticket to Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic at veunues across the UK. What’s more, the children from the winning family will be able to get up-close with the stars of the show and take an exciting on-ice ride during the Finding Dory scene of the performance!
Please note: children must be aged 5 -11 years old to ride in the submarine.
To enter for your chance to win, simply answer this question correctly:
COMEPTITION NOW CLOSED.
THANKS FOR ALL THOSE THAT ENTERED
- Competition opens on at 00.01 Monday 8th July.
- Competition closes on at 23.59 Sunday 28th July.
- Winners will be notified via post/email/phone by to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Tickets are for the date, and time shown for each venue.
- Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them in their chosen venue.
- A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
- The first correct entry selected at random after the closing date will receive one VIP family tickets - four (4) tickets - for the show.
- There are 8 VIP seats allocated for the ride at each performance – 2 families of 2 adults and 2 children each. A maximum of 4 children can ride in the cart.
- Only 2 children from the winning family will be able to ride in the cart. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children participating in the show must be aged 5-11 years old and will not be required to skate on the ice.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
- Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.