Children with Cancer UK is thrilled to announce the launch of SummerChime, a spectacular evening of music representing the moment of celebration every child with cancer longs to experience – the chiming of their end of treatment bell.
Headline performance from global superstar Liam Payne
This intimate event, held in the beautiful walled gardens of London’s Chiswick House, will feature an exclusive headline performance from global superstar Liam Payne with support from international chart-toppers, All Saints and critically-acclaimed X Factor winner, Louisa.
Head to our instagram post to enter.
- Competition opens on 12/08/2019 at 12:00
- Competition closes on 15/08/2019 at 15:00
- Winners will be notified via the Instagram post by 15/08/2019 to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Prize is two tickets to Children with Cancer presents SummerChime.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.