Before you contact us please be sure to check our frequently asked questions as our most common questions are answered there already, such as:
View your order, change your address & resend your order confirmation
If you still need to get in touch...
Truck Festival 2017 - Payment Plan, Hill Farm, Steventon - 21st July 2017
This event WAS a wonderful family event, with a laid back vibe and a great layout.
This year the organisers made a HUGE mistake in putting profit before all else and as a result it suffered hugely.
The layout was poor with family camping having not enough loo's and having to walk kids up and down a steep slope.
There were sound clashes between stages, as they were placed too close together and the charity food tents were in the shadow of expensive food providers.
The children's area was a disgrace, squashed in to a tiny area, with no performance times advertised. (Although the people running this area were fabulous).
Very Sad, we will not be back next year.
Posted by Becs on 09/08/2017
Truck Festival 2017, Hill Farm, Steventon - 21st July 2017
My daughter enjoyed the event and bands but was treated appallingly by Vespasian security who were rude aggressive and obnoxious plus inappropriate when she was sniffed by a drug dog. They would not believe she had no drugs, were rough, aggressive telling her not to cry because she's an adult (17) and at a festival. Threatening police car to drive her home...no drugs of course but guilty until proven innocent, don't use them again
Posted by Rita R on 29/07/2017
- Great line up. The Nest was really good as was the Market Tent, as usual.
- Didcot Rotary Club - good service, good food and proceeds going into the local community.
- In general the event staff were cheerful and helpful.
- The organisation! - Long queue at 1.45pm. 2.5 hours to get in and get tent up in family area. The 1st staff at the entrance told me I didn't need an extra band for the family camping, luckily I knew I did and this was confirmed by another staff member who gave me one.
- The toilets! - not enough. Only 10 cubicles in the family area. Nowhere for parents to dispose of nappies so these went down the toilet - not very pleasant for the rest of us. The hand sanitizers ran out and weren't replenished. Although the site map shows water next to the toilets there wasn't any.
- Dry seating. One of the drawbacks of the heavy rain and resulting mud bath was that you couldn't sit down anywhere. This could be remedied by putting up another marquee, with seating, in the central area. This could be put up regardless of the weather forecast.
- Toilets. More of them and somewhere for nappies and sanitary towels to be disposed of.
Posted by Michael M on 28/07/2017
A really good festival, again the bands on the smaller stages outshone the bigger names
Posted by Chris on 26/07/2017
Using the payment plan for us worked well
After Truck Festival tickets? Come to Gigantic!
Tramlines / Madness / Nick Cave / Little Mix
Truck Festival Release Early Bird Tickets For 2017
Last Chance To Get Tickets For Truck Festival
Truck Festival Is Fast Approaching!
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
Let us keep you up to date with all the latest events via our weekly newsletter
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
© 2019 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.