Before you contact us please be sure to check our frequently asked questions as our most common questions are answered there already, such as:
View your order, change your address & resend your order confirmation
If you still need to get in touch...
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
Please read the following terms & conditions relevant to this event before you purchase tickets:
Age restrictions • Children aged 12 and under are free and do not need to purchase a ticket but must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.• Those aged 13 -15 must purchase a full priced Weekend or Day ticket and can only enter the campsites (weekend ticket holders only) and arena accompanied by a ticket holding adult.• Those aged 16 or over on the day of arrival at the festival do not need to be accompanied by an adult.
Ticket Limits 4 per customer/household on all ticket types
Campsite opens 23rd , Early Entry Camping 22nd.
Ticket TypesAll tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry. Tickets must be given up by the customer in exchange for a wristband and cannot be retained.
• Weekend Tickets/Wristbands – allow access to campsites from 3am Thursday 23rd August until midday on Monday 27th August and access to the arena on all show days. Weekend wristband allows unlimited re-entry to and from the site for the holder. There is no re-entry on ticket alone. Available via all agents. We do not sell a weekend ticket without camping.• Early Entry Permits – only valid when presented in conjunction with a Weekend ticket. Allow access to campsites from 2pm Wednesday 22nd August for people who want to set up camp early. Limited number available from limited agents.• Day Tickets/Wristbands – allow access from 9.30am only on the day the ticket is valid for. Day tickets are not valid for camping even if the customer buys 1 day ticket for each day. Limited number available from limited agents.
• Car Parking – Public parking at Leeds festival is free.
• Campervan Passes - must be purchased in advance from limited agents. Campervan ts&cs are available separately. Campervan passes are valid for eligible vehicles up to 7m in length. All customers must be sent a hanger to go in their windscreen and should never be sent a campervan ticket. All occupants of the vehicle must be weekend ticket holders.• Lockers – customers have the option to pre-book a locker at the festival which can be used to store small valuables and charge mobile phones. Customers can book these via Ticketmaster or directly through Lockerhouse. Customers will receive an e-mail booking confirmation from Lockerhouse and should never been sent a hard ticket.• PLEASE NOTE: the locker sizes are 25cm wide x 15.5cm deep x 10cm high - so they are the right size for small valuables (mobiles, wallets, cameras) and if you wish to use the phone charger, you must bring your own USB cable. There is a left luggage facility on site too.• Seat of Luxury Loos – customers can pre-book a pass which gives access to fancy toilets throughout the weekend. Booking confirmations must be printed and exchanged for a wristband at the Seat Of Luxury reception located in the village.• Coach & Ticket packages or coach only tickets - can be booked from nationwide destinations via Big Green Coach Company.
Instalment Plans – this year customers can choose to pay for their Leeds Weekend tickets over the course of 4 instalments via Ticketmaster. Instalment plans end on May 31st.
Verve - Verve use student and youth ‘promoters’ to sell vouchers to their friends and peer groups for cash at the face value ticket price. The vouchers then have to be activated online and hard tickets will be dispatched to customers closer to the festival. For any queries regarding Verve and the promotion scheme – please refer customers to weRepresent@festivalrepublic.com
• Campsites – open 2pm Wednesday 22nd August for Early Entry Ticket holders only. • For all Weekend ticket holders without early entry permits, the campsites open at 3am on Thursday 23rd August. • All campsites close at midday on Monday 27th August.
The arena opens & closes:Friday – arena entrances open approx 11am – stages finish approx. 11.30pm – arena closes 3amSaturday - arena entrances open approx 11am – stages finish approx. 11.30pm – arena closes 3amSunday - arena entrances open approx 11am – stages finish approx. 11.30pm – arena closes 3amPlease note these times are approximate and subject to Health & Safety checks prior to each opening.
No one will be able to camp without a Weekend Camping wristband. You will not be able to camp with a Day Wristband. No rogue camping will be tolerated. No under 16s can camp unless they are accompanied by an adult. There are a number of different coloured campsites but you do not need to specify where you want to camp before you arrive at the festival. Popular campsites fill up quickly so if you want to camp in a specific area it may be worth buying an Early Entry permit to arrive on Wednesday.
Disabled AccessOnce they have purchased their own ticket customers must visit the Leeds website to apply for access t the disabled facilities on site and for further details about our 2-for-1 ticket scheme. Disabled access cannot be purchased through any ticket agent.
Children There is no children’s area at this festival and there is no Family Camping either. We would suggest that this event is not suitable for young children. Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket and will not be issued with a wristband but must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult at all times. This year will however be offering a Tyvek wristband to write a mobile number on for children 12 and under at this festival in case they get lost or separated from their guardian – these will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points
Terms & Conditions of Entry (including permitted and banned items) Customers should be directed to our T’s & C’s prior to purchase. If you are unable to display our Terms & Conditions of sale & entry on your website, please direct customers to the Leeds website for the full Terms & Conditions.
Campervans Customers will need to purchase a full weekend ticket first. Every occupant of the campervan or caravan must be in possession of a valid weekend ticket with camping. The Campervan Permit is simply a supplementary pass sold per vehicle. If customers intend to sleep in their campervan or caravan, they need to pre purchase a campervan pass which will need to be clearly displayed in the windscreen of their campervan on arrival at the site assuring them of a place in the campervan field. No vehicles are permitted in the standard campsite and one will not be permitted to sleep in the car park. Please see the Campervan Terms & Conditions on the Leeds website for more information.
Transport Please refer customer to the Leeds website for up to date travel information.
AlcoholUnder 18s will not be able to bring, buy or consume alcohol on site. The bars will ask for ID for anyone who looks under 21. An optional Over 18 wristband will be available free of charge from inside the site for over 18’s who look under 21 but do not wish to carry proof of age around with them. This will be available to anyone who can prove (using a valid ID) that they are 18 or over on the day they wish to obtain the over 18’s wristband, including those who have their 18th birthday during the festival. These wristbands are only available to Weekend ticket holders from the Over 18s exchange near the arena entrance. Forms of ID we accept: Current Drivers licence, Current Passport, Ministry of Defence ID Card, Overseas National ID cards plus cards bearing the PASS Scheme hologram www.pass-scheme.org.uk
Bags We strongly advise you do not bring a bag into the Arena as there will be long queues while all bags are searched. There are fast track lanes for those without bags. If you do wish to bring a bag into the Arena it must be no bigger than A4 sized (8.27”x11.69”).
Day Ticket EntryDay ticket holders should be aware that some of the main arenas are tented and have limited capacities. Tickets holders should allow ample time to enter and find the arena their favourite acts are playing to arrive early enough to ensure the tents are not already full.
Lost or stolen TicketsWe do not offer duplicates or replacements for lost or stolen tickets under any circumstances - this also applies to tickets which have been left at home, lost or miss-delivered by Royal Mail, or lost at any point prior to being exchanged for a wristband, including in the queue lanes, either before or after the ticket scan point. We do not accept printed confirmation e-mails as proof of purchase. Tickets must only be submitted to staff once inside a wristband exchange tent.
On site Box Office & Ticket Collection facilitiesBox Offices open at 9am Wednesday 22rd and then open 24 hours a day until 9pm Sunday 26th August.
Dupes We do not offer replacement tickets under any circumstances, this includes those who have lost their tickets, allegedly had their tickets stolen or who have not collected their tickets from a Royal Mail sorting office. If Royal Mail claims to have lost an item containing a customer’s tickets, we would require the ticket agent to claim compensation from Royal Mail in order to refund the customer. You are responsible for the security of any ticket stock we send you and tickets should be stored securely within an adequate stock control system. Tickets lost by an agent prior to dispatch to customers cannot be replaced and agents will be liable for any losses.
Ticket refunds or returnsTickets are non-transferable. We do not take returns and cannot change a ticket if a customer has booked incorrectly. No refunds other than on cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the promoter.
In the case of cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase no later than three months from the last day of the event. A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the point of sale.
Secondary ticket agents and the resale of ticketsWe allocate tickets to a limited number of official agents. We do not condone or endorse the resale of any of our tickets via any secondary ticketing channels. You are not permitted to use any of the allocation that we give you to sell our tickets for anything other than the prices stated on our event schedule via your own website, call centre and/or walk in outlet. The maximum ticket limits must be adhered to and any multiple bookings should be cancelled and refunded before the event. Any agents found to be facilitating touting on any scale will not be offered an allocation for any future Festival Republic events.
Letters of AuthorisationPlease send requests for LOA to the promoters for approval.
Wristbands Tickets must be surrendered & exchanged for a wristband at the entrance to the campsites. To be valid, tickets must be presented in full including the ticket stub so please ensure that the customer is issued with the entire ticket.
Onsite Facilities Bars, Cash Points, First Aid and Paramedics, Food and Non Food stalls, Information Tent, Property Storage, Lockers including phone recharging facilities*, Merchandise, Showers*, Welfare Tent, On Site Police station, Fun Fair, * not available to day ticket holdersEviction PolicyAs well as for inappropriate/anti social behaviour, anyone seen on site without a valid wristband will be ejected. There is an ejection tent on site and a formal ejection policy for festival goers that are seen displaying, or inciting, inappropriate, offensive or illegal activity. If you are ejected you will not be permitted back to your tent to collect your belongings. Instead, you will be offered a phone call to a friend on site who will have to pack your stuff down and take it home for you. Those evicted will not be readmitted to the event and tickets will not be refunded.
Water There are free drinking water points throughout the campsites and arena in most cases, next to the toilet blocks. They are all signed as suitable for drinking and the supply is tested daily.
Toilets & Showers There are toilet blocks throughout the campsites and arena. You should bring your own toilet paper. There are blocks of free, hot, male and female showers in the Yellow campsite and in White campsite. The showers will open at 6am–8pm, with breaks for cleaning
SeatingLeeds Festival is an open air non seated event
Running OrdersWe do not have the line up times in advance. Programmes & line ups will be available to purchase on site and displayed in the information tents daily. Any changes to the running order are passed on to the Information Tents and should also be posted on the large information boards situated throughout the site.
Weather Policy There is no refund or exchange available; the event will go ahead regardless of rain etc. Please dress for the prevailing weather conditions. Bring sunscreen and wellies. Bear in mind that the site is a farm and so ground conditions will be affected by the weather.
CamerasCameras are normally permitted for personal use. Cameras with telephoto lenses will not be allowed through the arena entrance. Professional cameras and video/audio equipment are strictly prohibited. Live video/audio recordings made without the permission of the artiste/promoter are prohibited.
1) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FESTIVAL REPUBLIC – TICKET & ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS - Leeds Festival
GENERAL-a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.c) No trading allowed within the venue without Festival Republic’s (FR’s) prior consent. d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated.e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.f) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.g) No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
REFUNDS -a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by FR.b) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the event. c) A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded. d) Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
AGE POLICY -a) No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site. b) All under 16s must be accompanied by a paying ticket holder, parent or guardian who is over 18 years old and this adult must remain on site throughout the weekend.c) Children 0-4 years do not need a ticket.d) Children 5 to 12 years need Child tickets in order to attend.e) Teenagers who are between 13 and 15 should hold an Accompanied Teen ticket.f) Teenagers 16 and over must have a full price ticket.g) Those wishing to stay in the 'Family Campsite' must be accompanied by children 16 years or younger.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS –a) Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of FR.b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket. d) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). e) Tickets remain the property of Festival Republic.f) FR will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. g) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of FR.h) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event. i) All wristbands remain the property of FR until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.j) There is no readmission on day tickets/wristbands.
SECURITYa) FR reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly See Eviction Policy on website.b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated. d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry. e) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
DAMAGE/LOSSES FR is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
BANNED ITEMS a) Banned from event – Glass, air horns, fireworks, flares, illegal items, illegal substances, unidentifiable substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones, nitrous oxide and associated equipment (balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high visibility jackets, blow torches, cameras with a lens larger than six inches, generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans, gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, petrol burners, any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.b) Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption. c) Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, camping equipment, umbrellas, firewood, audio recorders, large / open drinks bottles (sealed 500ml and under are permitted). Please note: you cannot bring alcohol in to the arena (bars are available in the arena). Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena. d) Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.e) Items that are confiscated will not be returned. f) Under 18s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site. g) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY a) Fires are not permitted in the arena. b) The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site. c) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops.d) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. e) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.f) The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from Festival Republic.g) Fires over knee height or a pace wide are not permitted in the campsites.
HOUSEKEEPINGa) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site. b) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL FESTIVAL REPUBLIC EVENTS a) Disabled Facilities are available – please call 020 7009 3000 for further information. b) FR events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 0207 009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm).c) Event website – www.leedsfestival.com If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact email@example.com
2) CAMPERVAN / CARAVAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• If you wish to purchase a Campervan/caravan ticket please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions which have been put together by Festival Republic. This is to ensure all customers are adhering to Festival Republic’s rules and regulations set for their campervan site. Purchasing a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.• These Terms and Conditions between you and Festival Republic Limited (“FR”) are incorporated into and should be read together with the Leeds Festival ticket terms and conditions, please click this link: www.leedsfestival.com to review. If there are any inconsistencies between the Leeds Festival ticket terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.• If you provide FR with incorrect, incomplete or false information in relation to the purchase or use of a Campervan/caravan ticket for Leeds Festival (“Campervan/caravan Ticket”), FR reserves the right to cancel your Campervan/caravan ticket.• Each Campervan/caravan ticket holder will be allocated a pitch measuring 9m by 7m within the Campervan Site. (note Purple Guide states 7m x 7m or 6m x 8m is sufficient)• One Campervan/caravan ticket is needed per pitch, however every occupant staying on the Pitch must be in possession of a valid weekend camping ticket for Leeds Festival Your Campervan/caravan ticket must be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your campervan before your arrival at the site.• Only one camping vehicle will be admitted to the Campervan Site within the Leeds Festival site per Campervan/caravan ticket. Cars, people carriers and vans are only permitted to stay on your Pitch if they were used to tow a caravan.• Campervan pitches must be filled with at least one camping vehicle. Pitches may not be used by customers camping in tents only. There will be limited space for ONE tent OR an awning to be erected per campervan/caravan.• As part of our Terms and Conditions we do not permit makeshift campervans/caravans on site at our events. Many won’t have sufficient ventilation, water or door separation, and the risk from the gas and fire is an obvious one.• A campervan is not a van with a mattress in the back, with a water container and a portable gas stove. These types of vehicle will be turned away. The decision of what is allowed in will be made by the gate manager and their decision is final.• If you wish to find out if your vehicle will be accepted or not send details of it complete with pictures to the events email address provided on the website at least 6 weeks before the event. • Festival Republic and Department for Transport definition of campervans/caravans:• There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.• A bed, which is an integral part of the living quarters which has a minimum length of 1800mm or 6 feet. This can be converted at night from seats used for other purposes during the day but must be permanently fixed within the body of the vehicle.• There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle.• A seating and dining area, permanently attached to the vehicle. The table may be detachable but must have some permanent means of attachment to the vehicle. It's not good enough to have a loose table.• There must be a permanently fixed means of storage, a cupboard, locker or wardrobe.• There must be a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or electricity.• There must be at least one window on the side of the accommodation.
CAMPERVAN FIELD• Please ensure you read these carefully and abide by the following:• Trailer tents/motor homes/caravans are permitted.• There is NO water or electricity hook available. There will be a water point and waste tank in the campsite for general use. • All waste-water must be put in the containers provided. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream. • Campervan/caravan ticket holders must use the toilets provided and not pollute streams or hedges.• No trading of any kind is permitted from campervans/caravans.• No sound systems are to be operated in the campervan/caravan fields. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to eviction.• Please respect the Country Code at all times.
CARS AND ARRIVAL• A windscreen routing sticker will be sent to you with your Campervan/caravan ticket with travel directions. Please follow these directions as they will get you there quicker than a Sat Nav route.• Towing vehicles must remain with the caravans, not parked elsewhere.• All vehicles other than towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks.• No other vehicles will be allowed entry into this field; this includes late replacement vehicles in the case of a breakdown. Vehicles cannot be towed onto the field.• We do not accept campervans/caravans which have been driven down or sited by non- festival goers. This includes staff from hire companies, so please ensure you liaise with them to collect the vehicle off site first.FIRE SAFETY• No vehicles, awnings, tents (including toilet tents) are to be parked in the fire lanes at any time.• The designated campervan/caravan area of the site is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles.• We do not permit sleeping in cars or vans and security will ask you to leave the car park or campervan / caravan area.• Cylinders should be stored in the unit’s gas locker.• Gas cylinders should be stored in the unit’s gas locker. • Generators and gas cylinders over 7kg in gas weight ARE NOT PERMITTED in this field or anywhere else onsite and will be confiscated. • Open fires are NOT permitted. Barbecues can be used in these fields, but they must be at least 3m away from any vehicle or structure.• The use of large garden type furniture such as Chimineas; Fire pits; large wood burning stoves or any other item that is deemed to pose a risk to the safety of you or other campers is not allowed at any time. We reserve the right to confiscate these items and/or refuse entry to the campervan site.
• The fields must be clear by 12 noon on the Monday. All remaining vehicles and possessions will be removed.• The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the Terms and Conditions on tickets. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of the security team will be final.
3) CAR PARKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Entry into the car parks is bound by our normal Terms and Conditions of Entry. In addition, please note the following. You must display your car park hanger in your windscreen before you arrive at the car park entrance. All individuals in your car must have a valid event ticket to gain entry and a car parking ticket is required for each individual vehicle. Large vehicles may be subject to additional charges. The following is not permitted in the car parks: sleeping in vehicles or camping, vehicle movement between car parks, bonfires, campfires or barbeques, unauthorised entertainment, trading. You may face eviction for non-compliance. Vehicle searches will be in place. Car Park Passes are not transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of Festival Republic. Lost & Stolen car park passes will not be replaced – this also applies to tickets which have been left at home, lost or miss-delivered by Royal Mail, or lost at any point prior to being exchanged for a wristband, including in the queue lanes, either before or after the ticket scan point.
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC – WEEKEND TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS – LEEDS FESTIVAL
GENERALa) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to changec) No trading allowed within the venue without the Festival Republic’s (FR’s) prior consent. d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.f) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.g) No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
REFUNDS a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by FRb) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event. c) A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded. d) Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
AGE POLICY a) No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. b) Under 16’s must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18. c) Under 13’s (12 yrs and under) are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times. Wristbands, to write a mobile number on for children 12 and under in case they get lost or separated from their guardian, will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS a) Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of FR.b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. d) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Festival Republic.e) FR will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. f) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of FR.g) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event. h) All wristbands remain the property of FR until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
SECURITYa) FR reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. See Eviction Policy *b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff**. d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry. Please see confiscation/surrender policy**. e) Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction*. Please act responsibly.f) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction*.
DAMAGE/LOSSES FR is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
BANNED ITEMSa) Banned from event - Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, cameras with lenses over 6 inches.b) Banned from arena - Cans, of any kind, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, umbrellas, large and open drinks bottles over 500ml (under 500ml plastic soft drinks/water are permitted). c) Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans. d) Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption. e) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*.f) Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site. g) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETYa) Fires are not permitted in the arena. b) The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc is not permitted anywhere on site. c) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops. This includes e cigs.d) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. e) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.f) The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL FESTIVAL REPUBLIC EVENTS a) Disabled Facilities are available – please call 020 7009 3000 for further information. b) FR events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 020 7009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm).c) Event website – www.leedsfestival.com for eviction*, confiscation/surrender** policies, safety and travel information.d) If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
Age restrictions apply-see info
Disabled Facilities are available – please call 020 7009 3000 for further information
No unaccompanied under 16's are allowed on site. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult over 18 Children under 13 (12 years old and under) are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry. No re-admission on ticket The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
© 2018 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.