Before you contact us please be sure to check our frequently asked questions as our most common questions are answered there already, such as:
View your order, change your address & resend your order confirmation
If you still need to get in touch...
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
Please read the following terms & conditions relevant to this event before you purchase tickets:
• Tickets subject to a 10% booking fee to cover the processing and administration of your booking. A postage charge of either £1.75 for standard delivery or £3.50 for recorded Royal Mail delivery will be added to each order
• Tickets are not for re-sale.
• All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• No advance tickets are required for kids aged 12 or under – FREE wristbands will be issued upon their arrival at the gate. All under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder in order to qualify.
• Teen tickets must be bought in conjunction with an adult ticket
• Ticket dispatch times vary but you should expect to receive yours at least 10 days prior to the festival. You will always be notified by email as soon as your tickets have been dispatched. Should you experience any problems Please contact the <a href="https://www.gigantic.com/contact-us" target="_blank" style="color: #f15f23;">Gigantic Customer Services team</a>
• A valid ticket must be produced to get into the Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged so please ensure you select the correct ticket type at the point of purchase.
• It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of their tickets –tickets that are lost or stolen prior to the event cannot be reissued.
• Tickets are issued subject to the Event Organiser's full Terms & Conditions of sale - see <a href="https://www.jackupthesummer.co.uk/terms-conditions">Jack Up The Summer T's & C's</a>
• In purchasing a ticket for Jack Up The Summer you agree to be bound by these terms. In every instance the Event Organiser's terms and conditions prevail. Also see <a href="https://www.jackupthesummer.co.uk/faqs">jack Up The Summer FAQs</a> for more information
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
© 2020 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.