Before you contact us please be sure to check our frequently asked questions as our most common questions are answered there already, such as:
View your order, change your address & resend your order confirmation
If you still need to get in touch...
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
inc. booking fee
Please read the following terms & conditions relevant to this event before you purchase tickets:
These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Event and the admission to the Venue and should be read in accordance with the Site Rules and the conditions of the Official Ticketing Agent. All capitalised terms used in these Conditions shall have the meanings given to them in paragraph 57 of these Conditions. All Tickets are issued either by us or on our behalf. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Site Rules or conditions of the Official Ticketing Agent, these Conditions will prevail. Ticket Purchase and Delivery 1. Tickets may only be purchased from us via the Official Ticketing Agent or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by us. Tickets purchased or obtained from any other source shall be void and may be seized or cancelled without refund or compensation. 2. We reserve the right to limit, at the time of purchase, the maximum number of Tickets that any person may purchase for the Event. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household. We reserve the right to cancel without prior notice any Tickets purchased in excess of this number. 3. The nominated payment card or the registered bank account used to purchase Tickets must be registered in the name and address of the Ticket Purchaser. We reserve the right to refuse any application for Tickets from any person who fails to comply with this condition or to cancel any Tickets purchased in breach of this condition. 4. To prevent fraud and protect both you and us, either we or the Official Ticketing Agent may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we or the Official Ticketing Agent suspect fraud, we may cancel any order for Tickets. 5. Once payment in full has been received by us or by the relevant the Official Ticketing Agent, the Ticket Purchaser will be provided, by email, with a confirmation of the sale and a booking reference number. 6. The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined in paragraphs 16-23 of these Conditions or as required by applicable law. We reserve the right to not replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete. Keep your Ticket safe. 7. We reserve the right to issue Tickets in hard copy or via email as e-tickets. 8. Hard copy Tickets will be delivered to the billing address of the Ticket Purchaser. Hard copy Tickets will not be delivered to any other address. Post office boxes (or similar) are not acceptable addresses for the delivery of hard copy Tickets. E-tickets will be issued via email to the Ticket Purchaser’s email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser’s application. 9. If any Tickets have not been received 7 days before the Event, it is the responsibility of the Ticket Purchaser to contact the Official Ticketing Agent quoting the booking reference number given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0844 967 0001. 10. If, in our opinion, there is not enough time to deliver hard copy Tickets to the Ticket Purchaser before the Event, Tickets will be issued as e-tickets or (at our election) the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the arrangements for the collection of hard copy Tickets from the Venue. Only the Ticket Purchaser may collect the Tickets and only upon presentation of the relevant booking reference number, the payment card used to purchase the Tickets and photographic proof of identity (driver’s licence or passport). 11. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and booking confirmation and inform us immediately of any inaccuracies; mistakes cannot always be rectified. We cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any documentation within 5 days of purchase.
Ticket Use & Prohibitions on Transfers 12. Save as set out in paragraph 13 below, Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property. Tickets are are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold or offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed of. We reserve the right to cancel without refund any Tickets issued to a Ticket Holder whom we believe plans to offer a Ticket for resale otherwise than in accordance with these Conditions. 13. If more than one Ticket is issued to a Ticket Purchaser, the Ticket Purchaser must retain one Ticket for his/her personal use. Any remaining Tickets may only be used by a natural person who is known to the Ticket Purchaser personally (and who did not become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Ticket) and who is intended to accompany the Ticket Purchaser to the Event and subject to the following conditions: a) the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets must not be for a value greater than the Original Sale Price of the Ticket; b) the Ticket must not be offered publicly (including on any website) whether for sale, as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer; and c) the sale, transfer or disposal must be made strictly subject to these Conditions (and the transferee’s acceptance thereof) which shall be binding upon the transferee in full as if the transferee was the Ticket Purchaser, save only that such transferee shall have no right to transfer the Ticket under this paragraph 13 nor any right to a refund under paragraphs 16 - 23 of these Conditions. 14. Notwithstanding paragraph 13 above, it is an essential condition of the issuance of each and every Ticket and the right of admission to the Venue that, the Ticket must not be: a) transferred, used or otherwise disposed of in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating a third party’s business; b) transferred, used or otherwise disposed of: i. in relation to any promotional or commercial purpose (including any competition, advertising, promotion, auction or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake, whether for a business or a charity or otherwise); or ii. to enhance the demand for any other goods or services; c) transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket; and/or d) combined with any other good(s) or service(s) (including as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service), in each case without our prior written approval. 15. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraphs 12, 13 or 14 of these Conditions may be cancelled and any person seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or be evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of these Conditions or the breach thereof. Refunds & Cancellation 16. Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event programme without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund. 17. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraph 20 of these Conditions. 18. As soon as possible after we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be posted on www.truckfestival.com but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue. 19. A Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if: a) after the Event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed the same day; b) on the date of the Event, the start time is delayed for any reason; c) the start time (but not the date) of the Event changes after the date the Ticket was purchased; or d) the Ticket is used for entry into the Venue.
20. We shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances: a) if the Event is cancelled before the Event has started; b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue) subject to the Ticket Purchaser’s election under paragraph 21 of these Conditions; or c) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law. 21. If the Event is postponed before the Event starts and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Holder may elect to either: a) use the existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event if the Event is rescheduled for another date but at the Venue; or b) if the Event is rescheduled to a different venue and there are insufficient Tickets available, or the Ticket Holder is unable to attend any rescheduled Event (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Purchaser shall be entitled to apply for a refund pursuant to sub-paragraph 20.b) of these Conditions. 22. We shall not be required to refund any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by applicable law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded. 23. Where paragraph 20 of these Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If we initiate a refund process under sub-paragraphs 20.a), 20.b) or 20.c) of these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within 10 working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. We shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of paragraphs 12 or 14 of these Conditions. 24. Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made. Venue Entry & Requirements 25. These Conditions incorporate the Site Rules. If any Ticket Holder fails to comply with the applicable Site Rules, the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation. 26. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult (aged 21 or over) for the duration of the Event – proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate to the Venue. A maximum of 4 persons aged 15 an under will be allowed entry with each adult (aged 21 or over). 27. Admission to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket and (if we and/or any Authorised Representative require) photographic proof of identity and proof of age (driver’s licence or passport). One Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age. The Ticket Holder is not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of any performance, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Event. 28. Re-admission for Ticket Holders may be permitted at the sole discretion of the Event security. 29. For the purposes of safety, security and/or checking compliance with these Conditions, each Ticket Holder shall, if requested by any Authorised Person, co-operate and comply fully with the instructions and guidelines of such Authorised Person (including by producing a valid Ticket and photographic proof of identity and proof of age (driver’s licence or passport)). 30. A Ticket Holder may be requested to submit to a body check and/or a search of his/her possessions and/or vehicle for the purposes of locating and removing any Prohibited Item, and any refusal by the Ticket Holder may result in refusal of admission to or eviction from the Venue without refund or compensation. 31. We and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to or eject from the Venue and/or Arena without refund or compensation any Ticket Holder who: a) is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety; b) brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any Prohibited Item including, without limitation, Chinese lanterns; candles; paraffin lamps; chemical toilets; sound systems; generators; disposable BBQs or any BBQ not raised from the ground; glass bottles; drones; laser pens; selfie sticks; man-bags; unofficial high vis jackets; potential weapons of any kind; legal highs; illegal substances; fireworks; compressed gas containers; aerosols (including deodorants, antiperspirants, hairspray, dry shampoo, suntan lotion or skin moisturiser); flares; air horns; smoke bombs; flag sticks; banners, signs or materials displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images; any item that an Authorised Person considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere
with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person or security at the Venue; animals (other than guide dogs); any tripods or video camera equipment whatsoever (whether or not for personal use); any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capturing audio, or still or moving pictures) other than for personal use; any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages (of whatever nature) which we or any Authorised Person believes are for promotional purposes (and any Prohibited Items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed even if the item itself is not illegal without compensation at the discretion of any Authorised Person); c) brings or attempts to bring into the Arena any beverages d) brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, sells, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any sponsorship, promotional or commercial items or materials (of whatever nature) without our prior written authorisation (and the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within the Venue); e) whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, engages in any form of activity related to marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, ambush marketing), or conducts any commercial activity whatsoever, or offers (either for free or for sale), sells or possesses items with intent to sell (including, without limitation, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items and literature), in each case without our prior written authorisation (and any such items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed without compensation at our discretion and/or the discretion of any Authorised Person); f) whilst within the Venue or vicinity thereof, engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour including (without limitation) throwing, casting, thrusting or propelling any object at any person, instigates violence, demonstrates racism or xenophobia, behaves in a way that any reasonable person may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory and/or offensive, creates or poses any threat to the life or safety of themselves or any other person(s), or harms any other person(s) in any way, or unreasonably obstructs the viewing of other spectators; g) whilst within the Venue, enters or circulates in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not allowed access to; or climbs lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions; h) whilst within the Venue, damages, interferes with or tampers with any property of any third party; i) whilst within the Venue, smokes in any area where smoking is not permitted; j) is suspected of committing, or having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence in or about the Venue; and/or k) whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, fails to comply with instructions from us and/or any Authorised Person, or refuses a security search. 32. Valid Tickets will be exchanged for Wristbands on entry into the Venue. Wristbands cannot be issued until the day / date as stated on the Ticket and are only issued directly to the Ticket Holder on production of photographic ID (driver’s licence or passport). It is not possible to collect Wristbands on behalf of other people and all Wristbands must be placed and secured on the individual’s wrist directly by our staff. Your Wristband will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, detached, altered or defaced. Wristbands will not be reissued or replaced regardless of whether you still have your Ticket. 33. Ticket Holders must wear their Wristbands at all times whilst within the Venue and Tickets and/or Wristbands must be produced for inspection upon our request and/or the request of any Authorised Person. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation. 34. The Ticket Holder is responsible for his/her own personal property brought to and into the Venue. Neither we, the Official Ticketing Agent, the Owner of the Venue nor any Authorised Person accepts any responsibility for any loss, theft or damage of a Ticket Holder’s personal property. Media & Recordings 35. Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a Ticket Holder within the Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The Ticket Holder shall not, except for personal, private, noncommercial and non-promotional purposes and in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description of the Event (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, and shall not assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities. Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorised photos, recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and/or destroyed by us. 36. Each Ticket Holder attending the Event: a) acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded and the resulting content publicly disseminated across a range of media; b) acknowledges that the police and/or security staff may carry out filming for the security of Ticket Holders and the prevention of crime;
47. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary in that jurisdiction, and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity, enforceability and/or legal effect of such remaining Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. 48. We reserve the right to make amendments to these Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion (including, without limitation, by amending or supplementing the Site Rules and/or the list of Prohibited Items). A full copy of the latest version of the Conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available at www.truckfestival.com and, upon request, from us at the address set out in paragraph 49 of these Conditions. We shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes by email if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer. 49. Any information requests or other correspondence in relation to these Conditions should be addressed to: Truck Festival, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. 50. Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or his/her eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that we may have, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of the Condition or the breach. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right. 51. All Tickets and Wristbands (and the copyright in all Tickets and Wristbands) remain our property. In the event of any breach of any of these Conditions by a Ticket Holder, Tickets and Wristbands must, upon the request of any Authorised Person, be delivered up to that Authorised Person. Such actions are without prejudice to other remedies which we may have. 52. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions. 53. Any person (other than us the Official Ticketing Agent, the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person) not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. 54. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder’s attendance at the Event will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to pursue any legal proceedings in a competent court in the defendant's domicile, which proceedings shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. 55. These Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills. 56. To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign all and any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected. Definitions 57. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings: “Arena” means the area(s) within the Venue where performances will take place at the Event; “Authorised Person(s)” means collectively all Event management, Venue management, Police, public bodies and agencies responsible for safety and security in connection with the Event or the Venue, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers; “Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Site Rules which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on our behalf from time to time; “Event” means the Truck Festival; “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defense requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments, or the threat of any of the aforementioned; “Face Value” means the specified price of the Ticket only (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon) as stated on the relevant Ticket, and excludes any Handling Fee (or part thereof) or other fees or charges paid by the Ticket Purchaser in respect of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges); “Handling Fee” means the fee payable per Ticket transaction or order, charged in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket, for the processing and delivery of Tickets in that transaction or order (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon); “Official Ticketing Agent” means our official appointed ticket agent for the Event, Packman Systems Limited trading as Kaboodle, acting as our agent; “Original Sale Price” means the specified price of each Ticket plus any Handling Fee (or part thereof) and other charges necessary to effect the sale or trade of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
“Prohibited Item(s)” means any items which we or any Authorised Person deem to be dangerous or inappropriate including (without limitation) those items specified in sub-paragraphs 31(b)(c) and (d) of these Conditions and any further items listed at http://www.truckfestival.com/info/ from time to time; “Site Rules” means all rules relating to the Venue made known to you by us or by any third party on our behalf whether in writing, online or otherwise (including on display at the Venue); "Ticket" means any ticket (whether a hard copy ticket or an e-ticket) evidencing a personal revocable licence from us for an individual to attend the Event and the Venue in accordance with the details indicated thereon and also to camp at the Venue; "Ticket Holder” means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred; “Ticket Purchaser” means the individual who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets through the Event’s official ticket programme; “Venue” means the entire premises of Hill Farm, Steventon Village, Oxford, Ox13 6SW where the Event is scheduled to take place including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by us in connection with the staging of the Event, including without limitation any car park and camping sites; “We” means Truck Festivals UK Limited (company number 07913607); and “Wristband” means any valid wristband given to a Ticket Holder in exchange for their Ticket at the Event, which may be embedded with an RFID chip if it’s a cashless event. Camping 1. Camping at the Event is only permitted provided you purchase an appropriate Ticket. Anyone found camping without an appropriate Ticket and/or Wristband will be removed. 2. Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. Gazebos, awnings or trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite. 3. You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk. 4. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area 5. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to any of your property which you choose to bring and/or leave at the campsite. All items brought to a campsite are brought and left at your own risk. 6. For safety reasons, we will not permit any gas canisters, nitrous oxide, cylinders or petrol cookers or aerosols over 250ml into the campsites, or anywhere in the Venue. You cannot cook within the Venue other than within the campsite. Items which may be used to cook within the campsite are subject to licence which may change on an annual basis. Please check with the us before bringing any cooking equipment onsite or using any such cooking equipment. 7. The Event has a no naked flame policy. Any fires; flares; fireworks; disposable BBQs or any BBQ not raised from the ground; Chinese Lanterns etc. will be extinguished and the responsible Ticket Holder could be evicted from the Venue. 8. You are permitted to bring your own pre-cooked food and soft drinks for your own consumption in the campsites but not for resale. In addition, you are only permitted to bring a reasonable amount of alcohol for personal consumption (which must be in cans or decanted into a plastic bottle) into the campsites. Such items may only be brought into the Venue on first entry. Glass and spirits and alcoholic beverages with alcohol content which exceed 70% ABV are strictly prohibited. Searches will be undertaken upon entry and re-admittance to ensure compliance with the provisions of these Conditions. Any alcohol above the permitted allowance will be confiscated. No food or drink can be taken from the campsite into the Arena. 9. You will indemnify us against the full value of any loss damage or excessive soling to the Venue howsoever caused, unless caused by us or an Authorised Person. 10. We will not be responsible for any claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property howsoever caused unless such injury or damage was caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on our part or that of an Authorised Person. 11. You must leave the camping area by midday on the Monday immediately following the Event at the latest. Camping: Zodiac Fields 1. All standard camping terms and conditions are applicable in addition to the Zodiac Fields specific terms outlined in this section. 2. Entry to the Zodiac Fields is only possible with the advance purchase of a Zodiac Fields Ticket (which includes a Ticket) or a Zodiac Fields Upgrade (as well as a Ticket).. 3. The Zodiac Fields Upgrade will not grant the holder entry to the Event. The holder of a Zodiac Fields Upgrade will be denied entry to the Venue if they are not in possession of a Ticket and/or Wristband 4. Zodiac Fields Tickets or Zodiac Fields Upgrades should be purchased in advance from our website. 5. Zodiac Fields Tickets and Zodiac Fields Upgrades are non-transferable and non-refundable. 6. Personal photographic identification will be requested upon entry into the Zodiac Fields.
Glamping 1. All standard camping terms and conditions are applicable in addition to the Glamping specific terms outlined in this section. 2. The price of accommodation purchased through us or our Official Ticketing Agent (if any) is fully guaranteed at the time that it is booked (subject only to the correction of errors). We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed price. We also reserve the right to amend prices with regard to changes in the external supplier costs (subject only to new bookings or items on current bookings that have not yet been paid for). 3. When you confirm your accommodation booking you guarantee that you accept and accept on behalf of your party these Conditions and have read the important information relating to your accommodation. These along with your booking confirmation comprise your agreement with us and all those listed on the accommodation booking on behalf of whom the party leader is acting. 4. No variations to the Conditions shall be valid unless agreed by us and our Official Ticketing Agent in writing. 5. When you confirm your booking you also agree to our and our Official Ticketing Agent processing personal information you supply relating to you and your group in order to provide you with the services booked. 6. The accommodation booking dates are as stated on our booking confirmation and do not necessarily apply just to the festival dates. 7. We and Official Ticket Agent are not responsible for your travel to and from the accommodation location or for any expenses including travel, accommodation, subsistence or loss of earnings caused by delays howsoever caused. 8. Only those people named on your booking confirmation can use the accommodation (or other service) arranged by us. You are not permitted to share accommodation with anyone else other than those on your booking. 9. The party leader and all guests: a) undertake not to tamper with the structure or any part of the purchased accommodation; b) undertake not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances within or close to the purchased accommodation; c) undertake to abide by local regulations (including those relating to noise); d) will inform us or an Authorised Person of any issues with the purchased accommodation before use; and e) indemnify us against the full value of any loss damage or excessive soiling howsoever caused, unless caused by us or an Authorised Person. 10. You are liable for the cost of any damage or loss and we, our Official Ticketing Agent or our suppliers shall be entitled to recover costs from you if necessary. A deposit or secure credit card may be required at our discretion. 11. The party leader shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party and be responsible for resolving all disputes directly with the us or the relevant supplier. 12. Extra members may be added to your booking at any time, subject to availability and any additional payment being made. Up until the balance due date, upgrades may be purchased subject to availability and price difference charges. 13. In order to make any changes to your booking please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on 0844 967 0001. All requests are subject to availability, restrictions of supplies and may be subject to the payment of an administration fee. If a change is possible you will be notified of any costs and sent confirmation on completion. 14. We reserve the right to make alterations to and correct any errors to the accommodation details before and after your booking has been confirmed. 15. In the event that it is necessary to lower the class (based on our rating system) of your booked accommodation or cancel your booking we will notify you. In the event that this happens you can choose to: a) accept the changed arrangements as notified to you by us; b) cancel your accommodation booking and (where we are not able to offer you an equivalent substitute) receive a refund of all monies paid to us; or c) accept the cancellation (if applicable) and receive a refund of all monies paid for the accommodation. 16. You will have no right to cancel and/or receive a refund in the event that operational changes (including but not limited to changing your accommodation to another of the same or higher standard or any other change not listed in paragraph 15 above) are made to your booked accommodation. 17. We will not be liable for any costs or expenses you incur as a result of any change in or cancellation of the accommodation, and our liability is limited to the price of the accommodation. 18. If we initiate a refund process under sub-paragraphs 20.a), 20.b) or 20.c) of the Ticket Conditions above, we will also offer a refund (up to the price paid for the accommodation booked) for any accommodation that has been booked and paid for. 19. We will not be liable to pay any refund for the cost of accommodation booked where no refund is payable to the Ticket Purchaser under the Ticket Conditions.
20. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to any of your property which you choose to bring and/or leave in the accommodation. All items are brought and left at your own risk. Campervans and Caravans 1. All standard camping terms and conditions are applicable in addition to the Campervan and Caravan specific terms outlined in this section. 2. Entry to the campervan/caravan field is only possible with the advance purchase of a campervan/caravan pass (as well as a Ticket). One pass is required per campervan/caravan. 3. The campervan/caravan pass will not grant the holder entry to the Event. The holder of a campervan/caravan pass will be denied entry to the Venue if they are not in possession of a Ticket and/or Wristband. 4. Campervan/caravan passes should be purchased in advance from our website. 5. Campervan/caravan passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. 6. We reserve the right to search all vehicles upon entry. 7. Campervans and caravans (including their contents) are brought and left at your own risk. 8. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to your campervan/caravan (or its contents). 9. For the purpose of campervan pass holders in the campervan/caravan field only, chemical toilets and gas canisters up to 13kg shall be removed from the list of Prohibited Items in paragraph 31(b) of the Ticket Conditions. 10. Cars or vans are allowed into the campervan/caravan filed if towing a caravan but then they must be removed as cars or vans must not be parked in the campervan/caravan area at any time. 11. Room for campervans/caravans is limited at the Venue. You will be allowed 5 x 5 meters of space per campervan/caravan pitch, and an awning and/or a small space to accommodate an extra tent. It is your responsibility to ensure all vehicles and tents fit into this area. Items found outside of your area by us or an Authorised Person are liable to be removed from the Venue with no compensation payable. 12. Personal photographic identification will be requested upon entry into the campervan/caravan section of the Venue. 13. Electricity and water hook ups are not available. Parking 1. Only customers holding a valid Parking ticket will be permitted to use the parking facilities. 2. Parking tickets can be purchased online through our website, in which case you will be sent a car park hanger in advance to display in your vehicle on entry. 3. You can purchase tickets on the day (subject to availability and an increase in price), but we strongly recommend buying tickets online in advance due to limited availability. 4. Price and availability information is subject to change without notification. Parking tickets are cheaper when purchased in advance. 5. Parking ticket holders are entitled to one car parking space per ticket. The parking hanger must on display in your vehicle at all times. 6. We reserve the right to search all vehicles upon entry. 7. No camping is permitted in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles. 8. Vehicles (including their contents) are brought and left at your own risk. 9. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to your vehicle (or its contents). RFID (or similar technologies) 1. The Event may be a cashless (or partly cashless) event, in which case your Wristband will be embedded with an RFID chip enabling you to pay for goods and services at the Event. 2. You will also need the Wristband to access the Event and certain areas within the Event. 3. You may need to create an online account to register your Wristband and, amongst other things to: a. credit your Wristband before and during the Event without visiting the top up machines or booths at the Event; b. receive a refund of any unused credit on your Wristband after the Event (if applicable); and/or c. enable your Wristband to be blacklisted if it is lost or stolen. 4. Your Wristband is not a credit card, debit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card, it will not be linked to your bank account and the balance on your Wristband will not earn interest. 5. Any personal data which you provide to us from time to time in connection with your Wristband may be used by us and our partners, including, without limitation, our payment service provider:
Truck Festivals UK Ltd. PRIVACY AND COOKIES STATEMENT INTRO • Welcome to Truck Festival’s Privacy and Cookies Statement! You might be viewing this through our website or mobile application (which we’ll collectively call our “Platform” for short). • We care about being transparent with you about what information we collect when you choose our events and how we use that information. It’s important to us that we give you as much choice and control over your information as we can. • Here, we explain the ways we collect and use your information when you browse or engage with our Platform, purchase tickets to the festivals and events that we organise (the “Events”), purchase or engage with other goods or services that we offer or otherwise interact with us. We also explain the different rights you have over your information. • In this Privacy and Cookies Statement, when we refer to “you” and “your” we mean you, the person using the Platform or attending an Event or otherwise interacting with us. AGE • Please refer to the Event’s Terms and Conditions to check the Event’s age policy. If the Events you are attending or are interested in allow people under the age of 18 to attend (with an accompanying adult) and you yourself are under 18, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian (“Your Adult”) to use our Platform and only Your Adult will be able to purchase tickets for the Event. You should also make sure that Your Adult reads this Privacy and Cookies Statement. • If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has given us information in a way that is contrary to these guidelines, please contact us using our contact details below. ABOUT US • We are Truck Festivals UK Ltd. a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is 07913607. Our registered address is 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. • We are a member of the Global Media and Entertainment Limited group of companies. This group also includes companies which run other festivals and live music events, including: o Boardmasters Limited (trading as Boardmasters) o Electric Elephant Limited (trading as Electric Elephant) o FN6 Limited (trading as Festival No. 6 or Festival Number 6) o Global Radio Services Limited (trading as Capital FM) o Industrial Curation Limited (trading as Printworks London) o Lakeside Creatives Limited (trading as Kendal Calling) o Lock ‘N’ Load Events Limited (trading as South West Four or SW4) o Lost Ventures Limited (trading as Lost Village)
o Rewind Festival Limited (trading as Rewind) o The Hideout Festival LLP (trading as Hideout) o Truck Festivals UK Limited (trading as Truck) o SBH Events Limited (trading as Snowbombing) o Standon Calling Limited (trading as Standon Calling). o Victorious Festivals Limited (trading as Victorious) o Waxarch Limited (trading as Field Day) o Y Not Festivals UK Limited (trading as Y Not) INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU DIRECTLY Newsletters • If you register for one of our newsletters or request any advance information about our Events or services (such as access to pre-registration or early bird tickets), we will collect your name and contact details. Purchases • If you make a purchase with us (whether for an Event ticket, Event package or any other goods and/or services) we’ll collect any information necessary to provide you with your purchase. For example: o we’ll typically ask for your name, age, email address, account password, date of birth, and payment details so we can process your Event ticket purchase, deliver your ticket and/or your cashless payment wristband to you. We may also request Your Adult’s details (if applicable) or other emergency contact information; o we’ll collect information about any particular requirements you may have in order to gain access to an Event: this may mean providing us with information about your physical health or similarly sensitive information; o if there are circumstances where we need to verify your age for entry to an Event or for fraud prevention and detection, we will ask for proof of identity and age (such as a driver’s licence or passport); and o we may (if applicable), collect additional information specifically relevant to the goods and/or services that you are purchasing. For example: if you buy a Park & Ride ticket we might ask for your vehicle registration number to manage vehicles at our Events, or if you choose a glamping experience we might need your credit card details for your damage deposit. Promotions and Surveys
• Every now and again, we might invite you to participate in competitions, promotions or surveys. We’ll collect information so you can participate in these and deliver the prize if you win: this will include details such as your name, age and email address and any other information you provide in connection with your promotion entry and/or survey response. Health and welfare • If you ever need to visit one of the health and welfare tents or facilities at one of our Events, you might need to give certain health or medical information which may be considered sensitive information. Sometimes, these services will be managed by a third party at the Event and not us, in which case we won’t have control or visibility of the information you give and this Privacy and Cookies Statement won’t apply. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU INDIRECTLY Communications • If you contact us through the live chat functionality on our Platform (if applicable), through one of our online forms, or our social media channels, by phone or email, we may keep a copy or record of that correspondence. IP address and device information • We will collect certain technical information about your device visits to our Platform and how you use the Platform. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device details such as your IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface), browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third-party analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more details about cookies please see the specific section below. Cashless payment wristbands at our Events • If cashless payment wristbands (or other similar technologies) are used at an Event, they will allow you to make cashless payments (such as food and drink) and/or provide you with access (such as entry to the festival or VIP areas). If you use a cashless payment wristband, we may collect certain information about your interactions at, and engagement with, the Event and our event partners. For example, we may know which stands, tents or sponsors you visited and what purchases you made at the Event. We do this to provide you with a more interactive and enhanced festival experience, such as informing you about nearby happy hours or secret parties, by sending you an sms or push notification from our Event mobile app (if applicable). Email Response Information • We might collect information about how you react to the emails we send to you, for example, how many times you open the email or if you engage with its content (for instance, by clicking on any links within it). Social Media and Information you post online and reviews • We might collect information relating to any social media posts or comments you share online about our Events that are in the public domain (for instance, if you leave a review about our Event on a third-party
social media site like Facebook). If you leave a comment or review on one of our social media official pages (such as through our Facebook, twitter or Instagram accounts), we may use this information to respond to your posts. We are not in control of these third-party platforms and you should refer their privacy notices if you want to know more about how they use the information you share online. INFORMATION WE GET FROM THIRD PARTIES Ticket agents and service providers • We will collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with so we are able to deliver the goods or services you have requested. For example, we might work with a ticket agent who will sell you a ticket to our Event. In those circumstances, they might give us your details so we can provide you with access to the Events you bought tickets for, or other ancillary services. We might also use third-party companies to manage our payment systems or Platform, they may collect information directly from you on our behalf. Our other festivals and live music events • We might receive information about you (such as your name and email address) from other festival and event entities within our Global Media and Entertainment group if you have indicated that you wish to hear more from our events, goods and services. Signing in through Social Media • When you register for an Event on our Platform, we might offer a quick registration option through your existing social media accounts. If you sign in through your social media account, we may get certain information (such as your profile name if register through your Facebook account) in accordance with your privacy settings on that social media site. You should read the privacy statements and check your privacy settings of those social media sites to learn how they treat your information. Other third-party sites • We might receive information about you from other third parties where you have agreed to them sharing your information with us for specific purposes (such as marketing). HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU We may use your information for the following purposes: Service and Operational Purposes • to provide you with your Event ticket or any other goods, services and information that you have requested from us; • to manage your entry to our Events, including age and identification verification;
• to provide you customer service and support, deal with enquiries or update you of changes to our Events, our Platform or other services; • we might contact you by phone to offer assistance if you have entered your contact details on our Platform to purchase our Events but have not completed your purchase; • to improve and update our Platform and to make sure that content from our Platform is presented to you in the most effective and optimal manner (please view the specific Cookies section for more information); • to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general engagement with our Events, Platform and other goods and services; and • to allow us to monitor access to, and attendance at, our Events for health, safety and security purposes. Marketing Purposes • We may use your information for marketing purposes, either by email, SMS and/or phone. We will of course give you the opportunity to choose whether we contact you for marketing purposes and we will respect your choices at every stage. Legal Purposes • We may use your information to enable us to enforce our legal rights, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees and/or other third parties. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH We might share your personal information with: • selected third parties that we work with, so we are able put on the Events you love and choose to attend. For example, when you register to attend an Event we host, we might need to share your information with third party sub-contractors or service providers that help us to put on our Events (such as venue or security staff); • other festivals and live music event organisers within the Global Media & Entertainment group (listed above) if you have indicated that you want to receive communications about these; • any other third party that you have indicated you are happy for us to share your information with for marketing purposes; • advertisers and advertising networks so they can serve relevant adverts to you. This information will only be used in anonymised or aggregated form. For example, we might provide information that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on a particular advertisement on any given day; • prospective sellers or buyers of any business or assets if, we need to disclose information about people who attend our Events or use our products or services; • any other third parties where it’s necessary to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or third parties, or where such disclosure is required by law.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR • We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use. However, transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, which means we are unable to completely guarantee the security of information sent over the internet. • We’ll keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, to market to you (if applicable), to enforce or defend our legal rights, or in accordance with any legal obligations to which we might be subject. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION • We might transfer your information to a country which is outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If we do, we'll ensure that your information is protected in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws including, if appropriate, putting in place any necessary contractual arrangements with any recipients of your information outside the EEA. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES OVER THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, which we value. These rights include: • the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes (remember, you can unsubscribe from any marketing by clicking on the “unsubscribe” in any marketing communication you receive or contact us using the details below); • the right to request access to the information that we hold about you; and • if you believe the information that we hold about you is wrong, you can ask us to correct it. You may exercise your rights above by contacting us using the details below. HOW TO CONTACT US If you have any questions or would like to contact us about this Privacy and Cookies Statement, please do so at the following: Address: 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA (Attn: General Counsel) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES STATEMENT
We may make changes to this Privacy and Cookies Statement from time to time. We will post any changes to our Platform, or notify you of any material changes by e-mail. Any changes will come into effect the next time you engage with us after the changes have been notified. Last Modified: 13 December 2017
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
© 2018 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.