Before you contact us please be sure to check our frequently asked questions as our most common questions are answered there already, such as:
View your order, change your address & resend your order confirmation
If you still need to get in touch...
inc. booking fee
Please read the following terms & conditions relevant to this event before you purchase tickets:
1. THESE TERMS1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply the tickets to the Forest Live events.1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide tickets to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US2.1 Who we are. We are Forestry England a body owned by the Government of the United Kingdom. Our national office is: Forestry Commission, 620 Bristol Business Park, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1EJ.2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us at 0300 068 0400.2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU3.1 How we will accept your order. Subject to clauses 3.2 and 3.3, our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. This email of acceptance will include a link to these terms and conditions and any applicable bespoke terms that apply, for your future reference.3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the tickets. This might be because the tickets are sold out or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the events or tickets.3.3 Ticket resales and commercial activity and promotions. As specified in clause 13.4, we only supply tickets and events for personal use. If we suspect for any reason that an order for tickets has been made for the purposes of resale (whether as part of a package or otherwise) or for use as part of any commercial promotion or package in the course of business or for a profit (including, for example, as part of any social media promotion), we will not accept your order. We will not deliver the tickets to you and a refund will be provided to you for any payments made for the tickets.3.4 Your transaction number. We will assign a transaction number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the transaction number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. PROVIDING THE TICKETS4.1 Booking fee. The costs of booking the tickets will be as displayed to you on our website or as told to you over the telephone. The booking fee covers the administrative costs in relation to the booking of tickets and providing the tickets to you. The booking fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.4.2 Transferring the tickets. Once the tickets have been booked for a particular event, they cannot be transferred to a different date or time or to a different event.4.3 When we will provide the tickets. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the tickets to you. We will deliver the tickets to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any case 14 days prior to the event taking place. Where you have ordered tickets within 14 days of the event or you have ordered these tickets from outside of the United Kingdom, you must collect the tickets from our premises as detailed at clause 4.4 below.4.4 Collection of the tickets by you. If you need to collect the tickets for reasons set out under clauses 4.3, 4.5 or 4.6, and we have agreed for you to collect your tickets, you can collect them from our ticket offices at the site of your event. The addresses for our onsite ticket offices, as applicable, are as follows: Onsite Ticket Office, High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Brandon, Suffolk IP27 0AF; Onsite Ticket Office, Cannock Chase Forest, Birches Valley, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2UQ; Onsite Ticket Office, Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8QS; or Onsite Ticket Office, Delamere Forest, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2HZ. Tickets can be collected between 5 pm and 9 pm on the day of the event only.4.5 Delay to the delivery of the tickets. If you have not received the tickets within the time specified on our website during the order process or as provided to you over the telephone, please contact us to let us know. We may arrange for the tickets to be re-delivered where there is sufficient time prior to the event to do so. Alternatively, we may make the tickets available for collection from our premises under clause 4.4 where agreed by you to do so.4.6 We are not responsible for delays to the delivery of tickets outside our control. If our delivery of the tickets is delayed by an incident outside our control, including changes to any law, control, measure, action and/or direction made by a government, public, statutory or regulatory body/authority, including without limitation requiring the close of businesses or premises, or control of movement of people, goods or services or a restriction on transfer of any of the same imposed or administered as a response to an outbreak of disease or as a means of preventing the significant transmission of disease, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. In order to minimise delay, we may make the tickets available for collection from our premises as detailed under clause 4.4 where you agree to this. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays to the physical delivery of the tickets caused by the incident. If there is a risk of substantial delay to the physical delivery of the tickets, and they cannot be collected, resulting in you not being able to attend the relevant event, you may treat the contract at an end and request a refund in accordance with clause 18.104.22.168 Your legal rights if we deliver the tickets late. You have legal rights if we deliver the tickets late. If you have not received your tickets in accordance with clause 4.5 or within 14 days prior to the event date, please contact us and if we do not redeliver or make the tickets available for collection in accordance with clause 4.5 prior to the relevant event taking place, then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery of the tickets under this clause 4.7 or under clause 4.6, you can cancel your order for any of the tickets. We will refund the amount you have paid to us for the cancelled tickets.4.8 When you become responsible for the tickets. The tickets will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the tickets to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.4.9 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the tickets to you, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. If so, this will have been stated during the order process on our website or told to you over the telephone. If you do not give us this information during the order process, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 9.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for delivering the tickets late if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
5. PROVIDING THE EVENTS5.1 When we will provide the events. We will provide the events at the date, time and venue as stated in the order process and as set out on the tickets purchased, unless we have notified you of any changes to the event or we have delayed or cancelled the event in accordance with clause 6 below. This is an outdoor event and the event will continue regardless of weather conditions unless cancelled in accordance with clause 6 below.5.2 Admission to the event. You will only be admitted to the event by showing the correct valid ticket to the event described only. No other proof of purchase will be accepted.5.3 Our right to refuse admission to the event. We reserve the right to refuse your admission to an event. We reserve the right to search you and all your personal property prior to entry to an event. If you fail or refuse to comply with instructions from any persons acting on behalf of us, you may be removed from the site. If you are considered drunk you will not be admitted to the event and you may be removed from the site.5.4 Practical terms for the event site. You must comply with the following practical terms during the event itself:5.4.1 seating is not provided but you may bring folding chairs;5.4.2 no more than 1 litre of drinks are permitted per person (which can be made up of soft and/or alcoholic drinks, excluding undiluted spirits);5.4.3 under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over) and at a ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children under 16. We may refuse you entry to the event without valid proof of age;5.4.4 children under 5 do not require a ticket to attend an event;5.4.5 photography and filming may take place for promotional purposes. Please contact us to let us know if you do not want your image to be used; and5.4.6 surveillance cameras may be in operation for security purposes.5.5 Prohibited items at the event site. There are certain items which are prohibited on our sites at the events. Any of these items found on our sites will be removed. We reserve the right to prohibit any other items considered to be a potential hazard. The following items are prohibited:5.5.1 umbrellas, tables, trollies, flagpoles, parasols, gazebos, tents;5.5.2 laser pens, banners, selfie sticks;5.5.3 naked flames, including but not limited to, fireworks, BBQs, sparklers, candles and flares;5.5.4 glass, metal cutlery and breakable crockery;5.5.5 undiluted spirits;5.5.6 any illegal drugs;5.5.7 dogs (except for registered assistance dogs); and5.5.8 any professional photography.
6. OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES6.1 Minor changes to the event. We may make minor changes to the events, but these changes will not affect your use of the tickets or your attendance at the event. The change may be required:6.1.1 to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or6.1.2 to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat.6.2 More significant changes to the event or to these terms. In addition, as we informed you during the order process on our website or as we told you over the telephone, we may make the following changes to these terms or the event, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any tickets paid for but not received:6.2.1 changes to the headline artists performing at the event;6.2.2 significant changes to the time and/or date of the event, for example where an evening performance is changed to a day performance or changed to a different day. Minor amendments to the door opening times of any events are not considered significant changes; or6.2.3 changes to where the event is to take place.6.3 Reasons we may delay the event. We may have to delay the event to:6.3.1 to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;6.3.2 to change the events to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;6.3.3 due to extreme weather conditions resulting in serious health and safety concerns to staff or customers who would attend the event; or6.3.4 to make changes to the events as notified by us to you (see clause 6.2).6.4 We are not responsible for delays or cancellations to events which are outside our control. If events are delayed or are cancelled for reasons outside our control, including changes to any law, control, measure, action and/or direction made by a government, public, statutory or regulatory body/authority, including without limitation requiring the close of businesses or premises, or control of movement of people, goods or services or a restriction on transfer of any of the same imposed or administered as a response to an outbreak of disease or as a means of preventing the significant transmission of disease, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know. We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay or cancellation in accordance with clause 6.5 below. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays or cancellations for reasons outside of our control.6.5 Your rights if we delay or cancel the events. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be delaying or cancelling the events. Where an event is being re-arranged to take place at another date/time/venue we will inform you of the details of the re-arranged event. If you are not able to attend the re-arranged event, or if we have to delay the event for longer than 13 months, or if we have cancelled the event, you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the tickets except for the non-refundable booking fee referred to at clause 4.1 above.
7. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT7.1 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at clauses 7.1.1, 7.1.2 or 7.1.3 below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you the amounts you have paid for any tickets. The reasons are:7.1.1 we have told you about changes to the event or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);7.1.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the tickets or events you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed; or7.1.3 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have failed to deliver the tickets prior to the date of the event (see clause 4.7) or because we have delayed or cancelled the event in circumstances where clause 6.4 does not apply).
8. HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US8.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. Where you have the right to end the contract as set out in clause 7 above and you wish to do so, please let us know by doing one of the following:8.1.1 Email. Email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, including the transaction number and, where available, your phone number.8.1.2 Phone. Telephone our customer services team on 0300 068 0400. Please provide your name, home address, your phone number, details of the order, including transaction number and, where available, your email address.8.2 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the tickets, except for any non-refundable booking fee as referred to in clause 4.1 above, by the method you used for payment.8.3 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of us accepting your request for a refund.
9. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT9.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for the purchased tickets at any time by writing to you if:9.1.1 you do not make any payment to us when it is due; or9.1.2 you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the tickets, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.9.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1 we will not issue a refund for any tickets purchased as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaking the contract.
10. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE TICKETS OR EVENTS10.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the tickets or events, please contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service team at 0300 068 0400.10.2 Your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply the tickets and events that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
11. PRICE AND PAYMENT11.1 Where to find the price for the tickets. The price of the tickets (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order or as told to you over the telephone. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the tickets advised to you is correct. However please see clause 11.2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the tickets you order.11.2 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the tickets we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the ticket’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the ticket’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.11.3 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept card payments via Visa or Mastercard. You must pay for the tickets at the time you order the tickets from our website or over the telephone.11.4 What to do if you think a payment is wrong. If you think a payment is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
12. GROUP BOOKINGS12.1 Limit on number of tickets which can be purchased. You may purchase up to eight tickets through the website or over the telephone. Tickets are not permitted for resale in the course of business or for a profit. Purchases suspected of being made with the intention of resale for profit will be cancelled.12.2 Purchasing over eight tickets. If you wish to purchase over eight tickets (even in a separate transaction) this is considered a group booking and you must contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by telephoning us at 0300 068 0400. We do not offer any group discounts. We reserve the right to contact you to ensure that your purchase complies with these terms and conditions and this group booking policy. This group booking policy is aimed at protecting customers from ticket touting, ticket scams and resale of tickets at an inflated price.12.3 Additional limitations. We reserve the right to enforce any other limitations on purchasing tickets for certain specific acts. Where any additional limitations apply, we will notify these during the ordering process, prior to acceptance of your order.
13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU13.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.13.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the tickets and events, including the right to receive services which are provided with reasonable skill and care, and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.13.3 When we not are liable for damage caused by third parties. We are not responsible for damage or injury caused by third parties or for loss of personal property at any events whilst on our sites or left in vehicles.13.4 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the tickets and events for personal use. You are not permitted to use the tickets for resale in the course of business or for a profit or for use as part of any commercial promotion. If you use the tickets for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
15. ADDITIONAL BESPOKE TERMS15.1 There may be bespoke terms which also apply to your order in addition to these terms. If this is the case, the bespoke terms will be made clear to you prior to payment on our website or over the telephone. You will be required to accept any bespoke terms which apply before proceeding with your order.
16. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS16.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 30 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for tickets or events not provided.16.2 Transferring your rights to someone else. You may transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person where you have purchased a ticket on their behalf. Any person using a ticket to gain entry into an event, will constitute acceptance of these terms by that ticket holder. If a ticket holder wishes to speak to us about the booking of their ticket, we will need written consent from the person who made the booking in order to do so.16.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your rights on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 16.2. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.16.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.16.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if payment is not made and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the tickets, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.16.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the tickets or events in the English courts.
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
A viewing platform is available. Places on viewing platform cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
Parking area is not restricted to blue badge holders. Please inform staff and you will be directed to it. It is 350 metres from the disabled parking area to the concert arena along grass and compacted gravel paths.
Accessible toilets are available at the Welcome Building or next to the Great Oak Hall and inside the concert arena.
Limited wheelchair loan is available. Advance booking essential, contact visitor services on 0300 067 4861.
Registered assistance dogs are permitted, but the live sound may disturb the animal. No other dogs are allowed on site.
Lasers and strobe lighting may be used as part of the performance. See our access policy or contact box office on 03000 680400.
Concert car parks open at 5pm. The arena opens at 6pm, with live music starting at about 7.30pm (main act approx. 9pm) and finishing about 10.30pm. These times are approximate; the latest updates on running times will be posted here approximately 2 weeks before the concert.
Site opening times
An admission fee to Westonbirt applies before 5pm. Free access to concert car parks from 5pm.
This is an outdoor venue. Seating is not provided or reserved. You are welcome to bring folding picnic chairs or rugs. If a standing area has been designated directly in front of the stage, seating brought into the venue will not be allowed in this area.
Food & drink
A full licensed bar and a variety of hot food outlets are available. Please note bar and food outlets do not accept card payments.
You are welcome to bring picnics, but please check the terms and conditions carefully as some items are not permitted in the arena.
What to wear
We advise that you wear suitable clothing and footwear for an outdoor event. Unfortunately, we cannot permit umbrellas to be taken into the arena.
Nearest cash points are at Lloyds Bank, Co-op and Tesco, all in Tetbury, approx. 4 miles east on A433.
There is a public pay phone on site outside the restaurant. No mobile signal for most networks, with the exception of Vodafone
which has limited coverage.
Contact Tetbury Tourist Information centre on 01666 503552 for full
details of local accommodation.
How to get there
Directions to Westonbirt Arboretum
Westonbirt is 10 miles north of M4 junction 18, and 4 miles south-west of Tetbury on the A433. Postcode: GL8 8QS.
Sufficient car parking for visitors is provided on site. Vehicles should not be left overnight in the car parks. Please consider the environment and car share where possible.
The nearest train station is at Kemble (Swindon to Gloucester line), 12 miles away.
Taxis and private cars dropping off and collecting customers are strongly advised to follow signage on site to the designated drop off and pick up areas. This will allow better traffic movement and safer pedestrian routes to and from the venue. his time. Please book your taxi, including the return trip, in advance.
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
© 2020 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.