inc. booking fee
Please read the following terms & conditions relevant to this event before you purchase tickets:
Each ticket, regardless of outlet purchased, agent or channel, is subject to the Event Organiser’s full terms and conditions of sale which are as follows:
In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these conditions and those of the official Ticketing Agents, these Conditions will prevail.
• Attendees must be aged over 18s only. Proof of age may be requested to confirm eligibility for entry.• A valid physical ticket or e-ticket must be produced to get into the Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it. All tickets will be scanned on arrival, duplicate barcodes will not permit entry to the event.• It is your responsibility to check your tickets as if you have made a mistake they cannot always be rectified after purchase.• It is your responsibility to look after your ticket. The Event Organiser will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets where there is potential for both the original and duplicate tickets being used, thereby compromising the licensed capacity of the venue.• Tickets are non-transferable. You may not re-sell or advertise tickets for sale for profit through any medium not authorised by the Promotor, through online auction or other websites, including the Event Organiser’s own social media channels. To protect our customers, we reserve the right to delete any such third party posts and will only promote the sale of tickets via authorised platforms.• The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order. All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any booking fee or delivery fee.• Where there is not enough time to deliver tickets if you chose to receive your tickets by post, you will be told at the point of purchase the arrangements for collection of your tickets. If You are ‘collecting your tickets from the venue box office, you must have your acknowledgement of order and the credit/debit card used to make the order with you. You will be able to collect your tickets when doors open prior to the start of the Event but not before.• The Event Organiser reserves the right to make an alteration to the advertised details without notification at short notice due to events or circumstances beyond their reasonable control (for which no person can be held responsible). This could include our ability to open the Event should a higher force (i.e. the government or statutory authorities) prohibit public access for safety reasons. If this happens then the Event Organiser is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets (except in the case of Event cancellation of the entire event).• Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled or rescheduled or where there is a material change to the programme of Event. Where an Event is cancelled, or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond the Promotor’s control, or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, you will be entitled to claim a refund in accordance with clauses a, b and c below. Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the tickets and upon receipt of complete unused tickets, if received, promptly (e.g. within 3 months from the date of the Event).• It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, the Promotor will use reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details provided at the time of ordering.• Should the Event be cancelled or the line-up changed, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses/personal incidental (i.e. travel/accommodation) costs incurred• a) Cancellation: If an Event for which you have purchased tickets is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the face value sale price of your tickets. However, if you have elected to receive your tickets via post and the tickets have already been dispatched or delivered to you, you will not be entitled to a refund of your delivery or order processing fees.• b) Rescheduling: If an Event for which you have purchased tickets is rescheduled, unless otherwise indicated, you will be offered tickets of a value corresponding with your original tickets for the rescheduled event, subject to availability. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to obtain a refund of the sale price of your tickets. However, if you have elected to receive your tickets via post and the tickets have already been dispatched or delivered to you, you will not be entitled to a refund of your delivery or order processing fees. Failure to inform the original ticket vendor within any deadline specified by the Event Organiser that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will mean you will not subsequently be entitled to claim a refund.• c) Other material alteration: If an Event for which you have purchased tickets is “materially altered” (as defined below), other than a rescheduling, you will be offered the option either to reconfirm your order for the altered event or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, you will be able to obtain a refund of the sale price of your tickets. However, if you have elected to receive your tickets via post and the tickets have already been dispatched or delivered to you, you will not be entitled to a refund of your delivery or order processing fees. Failure to inform the original ticket vendor within the deadline specified by the Event Organiser that you wish to cancel your order in these circumstances will mean you will not subsequently be entitled to claim a refund. For the purposes of this purchase policy, a “material alteration” is a change which, in the Event Promotor’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of tickets, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be “material alterations“: changes of any supporting act; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the event where the majority of an event is performed in full; and delays to the starting of the performance of an Event.• Our terms and conditions are subject to change if necessary. It is your obligation to check current policies. In purchasing a ticket for Jack Up The 70s you agree to be bound by these terms. In every instance, the Event Organiser’s terms and conditions prevail.
• The following are not permitted to be brought into the Event:i.) animals (with the exception of assistance dogs);ii.) laser pens;iii.) Your own food and drink;iv.) any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives); andv.) illegal substances or legal highs.• To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the security agent acting on behalf of the Promoter, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience, to the Event or is one of the items not permitted as listed above.• The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance. In this circumstance, no refund will be given.• You must comply with instructions and directions given by security staff and stewards, they are there to protect your safety.• By attending the Event, you consent to being filmed and/or recorded and may be featured as members of the audience in any resulting footage or photographs.• Unauthorised professional photography or the use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audiovisual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted at the Event.• The Event Organiser reserves the right to open the doors at other times in the interests of safety. Door opening and closing times stated in relation to the Event are not indicative of the Event’s start or end time (or when an artist is scheduled to play or the length of the artist’s performance).• Only alcohol purchased from the licensed bar may be consumed at the Event. Smoking is not permitted unless within the designated smoking area (outdoors).• There will be a strict Challenge 25 policy operating at the bar. Challenge 25 means that every individual, who visually appears to be under 25 years of age and is seeking to purchase or be supplied with alcohol at the premises or from the premises, shall be required to produce identification proving that individual to be 18 years of age or older. Acceptable identification for the purposes of age verification will include a photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the persons date of birth. If the person seeking alcohol is unable to produce acceptable means of identification, no sale or supply of alcohol will be made to or for that person. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol. Security patrols will be in operation.• WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud music or noise may cause damage your hearing. Special effects, which may include without limitation, sound, audio-visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at the Event, which may not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy, or similar conditions. Also, please note that there could be performances which may contain language or material that may offend some people.• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the provision of accommodation facilities recommended to our clients in good faith.• The Event Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the Event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the event.• If during the Event you have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to your ability to view the Event) please raise this with a member of the Event team since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
1. In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any public gathering (including the Event). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Event attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Event will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Event or for any illness or death of any Event attendees caused by COVID 19.2. You understand and accept that you will be attending the Event and using any facilities at the Event venue at your own risk.3. To help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19, government guidelines recommend that you:
4. You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
5. As the Event is scheduled to go ahead, contractually there are no refunds or rollovers. If you no longer wish you keep your tickets and redeem them yourself, you can either:– Sell them via Gigantic’s resale site: https://www.gigantic.com/twickets– Pass them onto family or friends as tickets are not name specific
6. If you test positive for COVID-19 using an NHS Lateral Flow or PCR test you will need to self-isolate immediately and follow NHS guidance. If you are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace over the period you were due to attend Jack Up The 70s, follow NHS Guidance here.
Please follow the steps below on what to do next:
*Downloading the NHS COVID-19 app is voluntary. The app is advisory and it is up to the individual’s discretion if and how they use the app and whether they follow its advice.
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
Over 18s only
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : If you need to contact us by phone, please call 0115 807 7900 (+44 115 807 7900 from outside the UK).
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
Terms & Conditions
© 2022 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.