inc. booking fee
Gigantic are a primary ticket agent and full members of STAR (Secure Tickets from Authorised Retailers)
For the safety of public, staff and all friends and family The Bullingdon have worked with Oxford City Council and have put the following policies in place
- If you feel ill and/or have any symptoms of covid do not come to the venue
- Everyone including public, acts and staff MUST show proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test or double vaccination certification. These must be done before visiting the venue and can be picked up for free from pharmacies including Boots. For more details visit
- Masks will be worn by all staff and we encourage our visitors to do so as much as possible
- We have state of the art ventilation which air circulation far exceeds government guidelines
- Dedicated staff will be cleaning our toilet facilities throughout the night. Please respect them and our building by being as tidy as possible
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points in the venue
- Deep cleans of the venue are performed after every event
- NHS track and trace QR codes are displayed around the venue. Whilst it is not mandatory to check in we do encourage everyone to do so
- We will be operating cashless bars for the foreseeable future to reduce cross contamination
- Please respect everyone's space and choices. Some visitors may still be nervous about being in a crowd. It is still their right to enjoy the music and dance
As a first time buyer you may be nervous about purchasing tickets through a company you've not used before. This is completely understandable, which is why we want to put your mind at ease and assure you that Gigantic Tickets are a safe, reliable place to buy tickets from a primary ticket agent. We are full members of STAR - the society of Ticket Agents and Retails. STAR is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom.
STAR members include all major UK ticket agencies as well as Gigantic Tickets and numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work.
Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member - in person, by phone or online - enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward.
Customers buying from a STAR member will benefit from:
To give you complete peace of mind you can find Gigantic Tickets on STAR's current full membership list here and verify our full membership by clicking here.
For more information about STAR please visit their official website here.
You can find more information about ticket purchasing, ticket security, ticket delivery and much more on our FAQ's page here, as well as on our Terms & Conditions page here.
We appreciate reading through our web pages might take you a little while to find the answer you are looking for, so please feel free to get in touch with us directly and our team will do their utmost to answer any queries you might have:
Contact us: Click here to find your order and contact us
Address : Gigantic, 3-5 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
Gigantic3-5 High PavementNottinghamNG1 1HF
Terms & Conditions
© 2022 Gigantic Tickets Limited. All rights reserved.